Many of our diploma seeking students have earned high school credits from other high schools and wish to transfer those credits to Whitmore School. Transfer credits will be awarded according to our Transfer Credit Policy. Click on the link to review the Transfer Credit Policy.
- 1. Complete the Transcript Evaluation form.
- 2. Upload transcript(s) and current report card, or homeschool portfolio.
- 3. Submit $50 Transcript Evaluation Payment. (Payment will be applied toward tuition upon enrollment)
Our Admissions Counselor will evaluate the credits that will transfer to Whitmore School and give you a list of required courses to earn your diploma from Whitmore School.
To Request by Mail:
- 1. Print and complete the Transcript Evaluation form.
- 2. Mail:
- Completed form
- Transcript(s) and current report card, or homeschool portfolio
- Check or money order for $50 payable to Whitmore School (Payment will be applied toward tuition upon enrollment)
Attn: Stephen Ray
125 Lake Vista Dr.
Chapin, SC 29036